Τετάρτη 18 Μαΐου 2022

PANORAMA INTERNATIONAL LITERATURE AWARDS 2022

Gabrielle Galloni Memorial
Panorama International Youth Award 2022

 

It is a great honor for me to receive this special award! I just want to express my appreciation and congratulate Writers Capital International Foundation for organizing Panorama International Literature Festival. I am really proud that I took part in such a wonderful event. It was an invaluable experience to present my work in an academic community, united by a mission and noble goals, thus  to spread humanitarian values through the medium of literature, arts and other creative expressions.

It was amazing how many countries, writers and poets have been enriching their philosophical and spiritual approaches on this profound theme, SHOONYA, on a physical and a metaphysical level.

It is the task and duty of all of us to ensure that the future will be better and inspire the rest to follow the enlightened path towards it.

Sincere Congratulations!

 

Vasiliki Dragouni



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.