Παρασκευή 20 Μαΐου 2022

CELEBRATING FIVE GREAT YEARS

My Artifact Spirit celebrated its fifth birthday and all I really want to say is thank you

 

I can’t believe how quickly the time has gone!

I remember the day when I launched this blog. It was on May 16th, 2017 and I didn’t have any purpose or strategy prepped before launching.  I know that having a clear strategy in mind before you launch a project is a must, but this one was a little different…

It’s been such a crazy and happy adventure – making the decision to focus on something that I really love and trying my best to produce interesting and creative content. It’s forced me to keep experimenting about everything that goes along with topics that are often hushed because there is too much shame or controversy around it. But if we don’t talk about these themes that are prevalent in our everyday human experience, how can we challenge our perspectives and evolve?

I’d like to sign off with a big thank you. It means a lot to me that you read my blog. I feel like this is a true statement of trust in what I write.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ideas, my struggles or what-nots I’m publishing here.

Thank you for helping me grow as a writer.

But most of all, thank you for being a part of my journey…

 

Vasiliki Dragouni


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.