Phoenix

Phoenix
Our spirit artifacts tell more about ourselves than our confessions.

Πέμπτη 18 Ιουλίου 2024

DANTE ALIGHIERI AWARD FOR ANGELUS NOVUS

 

I am deeply honored to receive the Dante Alighieri Award for my book, Angelus Novus. In this book, I aimed to highlight various social and environmental issues that are so critical in our times, hoping to inspire reflection and action.

I sincerely wish readers a meaningful experience and hope my work contributes to a broader awareness and consideration of the challenges we face today. I extend my heartfelt thanks to Commissione di Lettura Internazionale and Edizioni Universum for this incredible recognition.

Vasiliki Dragouni



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.